Top Five Reasons to Wrap Your Car
1) Advertising wraps on your vehicle really work! Mobile advertising like car, truck, and trailer wraps are now widely regarded to be the most effective and efficient form of out of home advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower cost per thousand impressions than any other form of advertising.
2) Car wraps are affordable. A good wrap shop can provide options for your vehicle wrap to fit any budget. Whether you have thousands of dollars to spend on a full vehicle wrap with all the bells and whistles, or you need some extra advertising done on a budget. Full or partial coverage wraps can be used to make wrapping your vehicle affordable to everyone.
3) Wraps protect your paint. A properly installed car or truck wrap will actually protect the factory paint job underneath, acting as a barrier between your cars precious paintjob and common damage causing issues such as rock chips, surface scratches, paint fading and more.
4) Wraps customize your ride! If you want to show off your company's logo and branding, then a custom printed advertising wrap on your vehicle is for you. Maybe you just want your vehicle to have a custom color or texture that the factory doesn't offer- color change wraps are available in any color or finish that you can imagine! Matte, gloss, chrome, carbon fiber, brushed metal are just a few of the finish options that are possible for your vehicle!
5) You can wrap almost anything. Vehicle wraps are just one of the ways that vinyl graphics can be used to promote your business or customize your possessions. Cars, trucks, trailers, boxtrucks, ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats, walls, windows, floors and more can all be wrapped with custom graphics of your choosing! The possibilities are virtually endless!